At Life Care Wellness we don’t judge. Because we understand that in life each of us will experience moments leaving us embarrassed, full of self-doubt and low self-esteem. Getting a DUI in here in Illinois is one of those moments. So we devote ourselves at Life Care to providing a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere. Above all, we treat you with respect and dignity.
Because we are committed to getting you back on track, we help you obtain what you need to comply with Secretary of State requirements. Therefore, Life Care Wellness is licensed by the Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (DASA). Similarly, we are approved by DuPage County and other Illinois county Circuit Courts to provide services for those who have been arrested for DUI and other substance related offenses.
So if you or someone you know received an Illinois DUI or is struggling with substance use, Life Care Wellness can help! Please call us at 630-423-5937 to schedule an evaluation or to get more information.
Here’s what you can expect in this part of the Illinois DUI process:
1. First, you complete an evaluation that will take approximately 2 hours. Because it will include an interview and questionnaires focusing on your past and current alcohol and drug use, the evaluation costs $206.
2. Then, after the DUI evaluation is complete, we provide you with a risk level recommendation of which Illinois DUI class program is best for your needs. In other words, these are the levels:
o Risk Education: 10 hours (4 classes, 2.5 hours each) – $165 ($16.50 per class)
o Minimal Risk: 10 hours of Risk Education + 12 hours of Group Therapy (ask us about the cost)
o Moderate Risk: 10 hours of Risk Education + 20 hours of Group Therapy + 6 months of Aftercare (ask us about the cost)
o Significant Risk (Dependent or Non-Dependent): 75 hours of Group Therapy + 12 months of Aftercare (ask us about the cost)
3. Finally, you will take with you three original copies of your DUI evaluation. One is for you, another for your attorney, and the third to mail to the Secretary of State.
And this is what you need to bring to your Illinois DUI Evaluation:
1. Driving Abstract (current within 30 days of appointment) obtained from a Secretary of State Driving facility.
2. Notice of Summary of Suspension (report from DUI arrest). Depending on where your DUI took place in Illinois, the name of this document is Summary of Suspension, Sworn Report, Law Enforcement Report, or Police Report. However, the document should include: date of the arrest, time of arrest, and the results of BAC or drug test.
3. Payment for the Evaluation ($206.00). We accept cash, check, credit card or debit card. Unfortunately, this payment is not covered by insurance.