Pharmacotherapy/Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
If you are interested in making healthier lifestyle choices, are concerned about taking too many medications, or just want to become more informed, a Pharmacotherapy/MTM session can help. In a private setting, Jean Tschampa, a Registered Pharmacist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, offers clients a comprehensive approach to focused on enhancing physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Working with your physician, MTM makes medication management much more effective.
- Perform and obtain necessary assessments related to client health.
- Provide information, support services, and resources to enhance wellness.
- Conduct initial and follow-up comprehensive medication reviews to identify, resolve, and prevent medication-related problems.
- Monitor and evaluate response to therapy.
- Document delivered care and provide essential information, including a summary of the medication review and recommendations to appropriate health care providers.
Clients who benefit from Pharmacotherapy/MTM:
- Have 2 or more chronic diseases
- Take 4 or more prescribed medications (including over the counter medications)
- Take high risk medication